Friday, December 2, 2011

Getting Vortographic Part IV

    So I went to Haight to do the next part of my Vorographs and this is what has become of it. I have been getting a lot better with my current optic that I made to make these vortographs. I feel like I am getting more graphic in my design of these. In my first post, I just started to explore my options and range with the optic and I slowly began to understand the entire breadth of what the optic I made could do.
I have gotten a lot of comments about the optic while shooting, most people saying that is a freaky lens. Some wondering what it is doing, others just doing weird stares. I don't blame them for wondering but for something that cost me 2 dollars and a can of Pringles it is possibly the cheapest and most fun I have had with an optic I have ever bought for my camera.

Soon I will be making some more, with higher quality builds and showing them off but for now my prototype is doing a swell job. I am proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!