Thursday, November 24, 2011

Strolling Through the City

So recently I went on a stroll with Mahkayla, Brianna and her new pup Huey. I did these while working on my other series of vortographs which is still in progress of being completed. Progress of being completed of course go along with my final grade, and not with my whole process of making vortographs. I do want to try out making a new style of optic for the vorotgraphs in the near future, but right now I need to stick with the formula I have now and carry on like a boss. Hopefully I will be able to have some pretty stellar finished optics by the time I am done with this vortograph series.

Since I am going to continue making the vortographs I figured I might as well draw up plans and get a finished final blueprint for them. I have a couple of ideas on how to draw them up since I took some engineering classes back in highschool but most of my plans look like a scribbles of a mad man. It is kind of entertaining to make them out. I don't want to post them online unfortunately but if everything goes well there is a possibility something might pop up for the first tool I used in the future.

Not that I am trying to hide how I make my images from my readers, I just would like to keep my test items a bit secluded. If everyone knows how to make them, then they won't be as magical and surreal. Sure the images look like they could be double, triple, or quad exposures but that is part of the fun.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!