Tuesday, November 22, 2011

32nd Annual College and Highschool Photo Contest

 So this is my third time going into the Photographer Forum's photography contest. Hopefully all my work in vortographs will help me reach a position other than finalist this time. Time will tell though, I am looking forward to it.

My last blog post about the contest gained a lot of attention with little input on opinions to the images. I am curious on what everyone likes and dislikes about my photos and I encourage my readers to put out their own input as viewers of my work. I would love to hear opinions about how everything has been done, positive or otherwise.

I hope one of these will be a winning entry this time in the contest though! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!