Sunday, November 20, 2011

ETD BlackOUT

 So last night was the first time I went to a San Francisco rave/club event and the lucky event was ETD Blackout. All of my images are posted on Plurlife. I did want to show three of some of my favorite images from the night and I did get to talk to a lot of neat people. I met Ross.fm who is had a killer set and Mars again. The last time I talked to him was at Mary X-Mas in July back in Phoenix.  Overall it was a pretty awesome night.

I did walk to the venue which was pretty awesome. It was about a mile walk in the rain to get to the venue and when leaving I was in the Muni underground. The Muni underground always is really creepy at night with the lack of people and all the windy tunnels. It always reminds me of monster movies or some kind of zombie attack.

Anyway ETD Blackout was a raging good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!