Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Vortographs

Taking a quick break from building an infrared photoshop tutorial I realized that I needed to start getting my midterms done. So I breezed though my school work and then I remembered my assignment for PH100, I had to brainstorm and shoot some of my final. Well how can I make this interesting? I went through my simple idea list thinking this might be fun and then I realized I didn't want anything that could be easy, or simple, or semi fun to do.

My first idea was to go on and do light painting at tourist spots of San Francisco. The idea would have been great fun but I wanted to build a L.E.D. light stick and other strange things with RGB L.E.D. lights so that wasn't going to work out in my favor for my budget. Then I remembered about vortographs.

The images I shot have only been changed in tone, no other editing has been done to them. So these are a couple vortographs from outside my apartment window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!