Thursday, December 15, 2011

Photography Final

Well after a long week of printing, work, and league of legends, I have finally gotten to the press mounting part of my final. The photos are from the work in progress of what my final looks like. They were taken on my iPhone 4s, which I was kind of thinking about posting more images from my iPhone since it is basically a point and shoot camera. It all depends I guess on what images I take. It's been a hell of a week though and life with out a car kinda sucks for getting in cut may board around.

Well I present this final tomorrow and it took me a while to do all my mounting. For future reference it is easier to have the board that I mount on be about 1x1 inches smaller than the image. It helps for finals but not final products. Hopefully it gets a stellar grade but there are 3 images that didn't print as well as I hoped. Between all the junk going on in my life right now I am slowly becoming mentally drained as I begin to play more games now. Anyway I have almost kept this blog for a year now and wow. How a year has passed. I am still going to be posting and hopefully next year will be better and show even more improvements. I do want to go to some comedy clubs on the regular soon and start taking photos at them. Which would be pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!