Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Slight Differences

1
Well I decided it would be a good time for a semi non school related post. One of these I might be using for homework in the near future but this post is mainly for the show of slight differences in two similar photos.

The photoshoot idea was dressing as a crow. Like I said before this might end up being used for a school assignment but I am unsure of it as my other shoots might be better and might be more appealing to the viewer.  So time will tell for that, but the model is my wonderful girlfriend Mahkayla and I think both images of her are stunning. I do like the second image more for various reasons but I am curious on what my readers think of the two shots. If you would like please tell me which image is your favorite and why.
2

2 comments:

  1. The photo on the bottom would have to be my favorite. She looks like a majestic and proud crow ready for anything. Was this just different angles you took the shoot at or did your model move at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rebbecca Malvin

    It's all about the shoulder placement, I didn't move at all!

    ReplyDelete

I see you there! Tell me what you think!