Sunday, October 16, 2011

Explorations


So last Friday night I decided to explore the city with my friend Brianna and we went on a long walk to the wharf and around some of the surrounding areas. So here are some of the weird little things we ran into. I wish there was a funny story that came a long with this but since we were walking around around 11:30 p.m. till about 2 a.m. not many of the crazy homeless people were out or any of the normal crazy people. We did run into a few drunks but beyond that nothing too crazy. After a long day of disappointment from some normal work prospects this walk really cheered me up and brought me back to being in my "A Game" if you will on my job hunt. I feel fresh again, confident and pretty excited that this time I will be getting a job and one I will be happy to have.

Some interesting facts about the images though, since Simon and Lewis from the Yogscast are in San Francisco's Bay Area for the Battlefield 3 lan party the first image I am pretty sure is the aircraft carrier that they are on.  We also past a protest going on still for Occupy San Francisco. Which I was surprised that they would be protesting to practically no one considering the time. Then I saw these wonderful bread animals that smelled wonderful and I wanted to eat them all. I also walked through Little Italy and North Beach and I want to visit both of the places more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!