Thursday, October 6, 2011

Secret Assignment

So my recent assignment for class was a themed around "secrets" so we wrote a bunch of stuff on paper and turned it in and there were a lot of things about not having money or being poor but a couple caught my attention that I had to do. The first being " I like to dress like a crow and yell at people at 4 am out of taxi cabs". I thought woah this is great but because of some class limitations I wouldn't be able to do a direct translation so I did dress like a crow and cut out some of the rest of it. The second secret that caught my attention was a person apparently wants to be a cannibal. Or at least try human flesh in the class, not sure if that one is a blatant lie or if it is true but the second image is a take on cannibalism. Hopefully my allusion in the image comes across well but I know it will make people think and I feel it is pretty smart in a couple of ways. I won't go into too much detail on it but if you want please leave a comment about what you think it is alluding to.



1 comment:

I see you there! Tell me what you think!