Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sutro Baths

    So last Friday my class went to the Sutro Bath's for a small class field trip. Which the area was amazing to see in the morning in comparison to what I normally see on a Friday morning ( which is normally crazy people and street garbage). Anyway the area was beautiful, I got there around 8:30 with a couple of my classmates and we enjoyed the beauty of the area. Honestly it was a really cool place and the first time I was at the beach or at the ocean since I have been in the city. I am hoping to visit the ocean areas a bit more since I moved down here and never have had the luxury of having an ocean near me.


    It was pretty cool seeing the Cliffhouse and close by was a giant camera obscura. It wasn't open when I got there but it does open up at ten in the morning if you are in the area. Overall it was a nice trip and these are some of the photos I took while I was there. It was fun taking seascapes since I never really had the opportunity to shoot them before and I really want to do a modeling shoot up here at some point but as for now I am really enjoying exploring San Francisco.

     I am thinking I might start doing a weekly travel thing soon in San Francisco where I take public transit to different areas and explore around and taking photos for a couple of hours. I will have to see how my money situation pans out for that but I would love to make this a reality instead of an idea.
    
    Anyway for my next assignment in PH100 I need to do a reshoot of the secret assignment. I can shoot either both images or just one but I need two prints from the sutro baths and from the reshoot as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!