Saturday, September 17, 2011

Casual Portraits


So I had my studio lights up today to do a little bit of re-shooting for the Sensuality assignment which more images will appear from that soon. Right after that small amount of images that were taken for the re-shoot I decided to do a bit of casual portraits of her. That weren't of trying to chow down food as grossly as possibly.

Keeping with my class standards that I am going to try to keep from now on I will be using square format as I am quite fond of it. With this as a constant practice I hope to become quite comfortable with the square format. Anyway this is Mahkayla, she is my wonderful new friend in San Francisco, she has never appeared on the blog until now but you will end up seeing more of her in the future.

So this is just a general portrait study for the square format. Since it is digital it isn't considered medium format but I will be shooting more 120mm film once I get a way to scan the shots down here. Hopefully in the near future I will have the equipment.

1 comment:

  1. IT'S SOOOOCK 8D She looks so pretty =w= Awesome photos!! :)

    -Viz

    ReplyDelete

I see you there! Tell me what you think!