Sunday, September 11, 2011

Assignment 1 - PH 100

So here is my first assignment for PH100 at AAU. It was basically free range with no editing. It was just suppose to have proper exposure so I decided to play with my macro lens. I haven't had a lot of practice using this as a macro lens but I feel like I was able to get a good texture quality with it with a strong depth of field which is really nice. I am going to start uploading all my assignments on here along with my personal work and other things to catalog everything that I have been doing. This is just the only boring portion telling you guys what I am doing.

So the first image was of my new wonderful friend Mahkayla's jeans, the second image is of my foot. Yes, I know it is a nice fancy wrinkly foot but my feet are strong. The third is of my favorite pair of pants.  These are just a preview of my first assignment but there will be more and more interesting class work a head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!