Monday, August 29, 2011

So I went to Japan Town this Sunday and



 This is what was there, apparently my friend Pandy told me about it so I was like why not it will be an adventure. So I learned that Japan town is a mile behind my new place, as well as I don't want to do anything remotely productive on Sundays.  So after my mile walk this is what I found.


 I didn't add any pictures of the people in the K-pop dancing because I didn't feel like it plus I kinda wanted to do a bit of street photography so here is my attempt at street photography.

 Some of this is shot from the hip, some of this is composed with quick composition but other than that the settings were pretty much kept the same with a minor change in shutter speeds.

I really regret not getting food from one of the food trucks but I needed to buy groceries later on in the day and I couldn't afford to spend more on one meal than on multiple meals. I did however get a free shirt from the event which was really cool considering I only popped in for about 20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!