Friday, August 26, 2011

New Apartment

So recently I finally made my move from Peoria, Arizona to San Francisco, California and wow what a ride. I ended up getting my apartment, waited a week at my friends place living off the couch and now I reside in Nob Hill. Which is the extremely short way of putting the last three or so weeks of my life. I quickly left Arizona in such a flurry I left some of my camera gear behind but I have it now and that is why I can finally share some images of my apartment and soon surrounding areas with you all.

The images I am about to post are from the interior of my apartment, they have my roomie in the new make shift studio and some of the view outside my apartment. There is a lot more to come of some of my adventures here.





5 comments:

  1. HOLY FUCK WHY IS THIS SO COOL?!
    Your apartment is so effing boss like, I can't even begin to describe these feelings for these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got to change your headline, cuz you're no longer just an "az photographer" -- :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU, sir, are just plain awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I see you there! Tell me what you think!