Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sensuality


Well my second assignment for PH100 is Sensuality. When I initially brainstormed what I could do for this I thought about my audience and how mentioning "Sensuality" and the word "Sensual"make most peoples minds, mine as well to something more sexual. Well I decided to play off that and the actual meaning with what goes a long with the senses. Sensual is something perceived by the senses  so a small amount of innuendo and the tastes and smells you get from the objects also pictured is somewhat of my small sensory overload. If budget wasn't an issue these would have more going on in them making the images themselves to also be visually overloaded but these are raw images, so no editing. The only alteration was the crop to square formatting.

On the subject of square formatting there will be a lot more of that coming from me in the near future. I really like putting everything in the square. It makes digital feel like more of a challege since my camera in RAW shoots 8x12's so cutting 4 inches off of an image might give me a new challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!