Friday, March 23, 2012

Some Studio Work

 So beyond my normal work I been posting on here I thought it would be a good idea to incorperate some of my studio work on the blog as well. Seeing as I been extremely lazy and need to get back in the grove of posting my own work on here and not just school stuff I am hopefully going to start up on one of my projects again shortly. Yes, I know I need to finish the infrared photoshop technique tutorial. It has been on the back burner for ages now and will be finished when it is finished.

Other than that this was a simple limbo white background set up. Three strobes with bounce umbrellas going to another bounce onto a white seamless background. This also has an extremely large softbox for the main light. I forgot the power settings on the profoto pack but the average meter reading was about f/5.6 for the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!