Friday, April 20, 2012

A Studio Shoot with Sasha

 The last time I did a shoot with my buddy was way back around last year. Thankfully because of my forgetfulness it makes it look like it was a little under a year ago now from both of the blog posting. I also forgot about this post up until recently but I need to get back to work on the blog more. Forgetfulness is a bad habit of mine since I started working more and doing more school work with out much time for myself in my thoughts, or as Mahkayla would put it,"talking in circles to myself". Beyond it being almost a year since the last shoot there is a lot I have learned since then, it makes me feel like paying about 8,000 a semester is actually worth it beyond getting what feels to be a new life all together since I moved up to San Francisco. I am noticing a good style difference as well. I am getting a lot better with studio strobe which I will admit was a weakness of mine. I had the general idea and concept of studio light down but never really the actual lighting and playing with it. I am slowly graduating from my speedlights, even though I lust for the new one canon has put out. I am slowly getting myself some Alien Bee's and some stuff for them, but I am mainly interested in the beauty dish.  Anyways from what I am aware of no one really comes here for my senseless ramblings to myself and more for Vorotographs, so I will be working on doing more of them soon. Also I might be patienting a vortographic lens of my design soon so there might be some on sale in the near future. Time will tell, but I know I will be using my prototypes ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!