Sunday, May 27, 2012

Antelope Canyon

So in my recent vacation I had the pleasure of going to Page, Arizona and hitting up Antelope Canyon. This was a trip that was originally planned by Miles and I last year but we ended up not having the funds for it. Unfortunately Miles wasn't able to make it this year since he now resides near the northern parts of the United States. So I took this trip with my lovely girlfriend and my mother. The only complaint I really have about the whole canyon is that there is only one area I am aware of that you can go into, and it is only with tourist groups. This is kind of expected since it is on Navajo land so I can't complain too much but I feel like there is more unseen parts of this place. It is hard to get unique imagery in a place like that because of the saturation of similar images because of the one singular place.



1 comment:

I see you there! Tell me what you think!