Monday, March 25, 2013

Location Lighting week three through six


So the last three weeks or so I have been completely swamped with school and work. It has been a great learning curve but I have been pretty exhausted come Friday. Since I haven't been able to update the blog as frequently as I wanted to I think I will do a couple of posts over the next week or so to give a total update of what I have been doing.


So my recent location shoot have used a Profoto 600B or Canon 580exII units for lighting. Pretty much every shoot from this point forward is going to use a 600B unless portability is going to be an issue, like in the shoot I did with Brianna. In that case I might have a couple of 580ex's but we were pretty much in the ocean shooting the images of her.

Other than that there isn't much to say about most of these images really. I been working on paying more attention to color and manipulating it to suit my needs through various different methods. Depending on how much I can figure out how to fine tune my current method I might end up doing some tutorials on it. Possibly a video tutorial so I can put my Yeti microphone to good use instead of just using it for bad league of legends videos.

Anyways the last two images are possibly going to be the last real shoots of my trusty ol' 50D. The first two images are from my new 6D. It is an amazing piece of equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!