Thursday, December 13, 2012

Traditional Darkroom Final

So for my final in my darkroom class at the Academy I had free reign to do whatever I pleased. So long I had an artist statement and some other stuff I didn't pay too much attention to and should probably look back to see what else I have to do.  Anyway these are some of the prints I have made for the class. Keep in mind these are all hand printed on RC paper so it isn't fiber like I used to print on but it is still pretty nice. I would have rather printed on fiber to be honest but I just don't have the time to constantly print on it. Hopefully I will in the near future but as of right now I have been too busy. Oh yeah, and the film it was shot on was this.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!