Friday, September 21, 2012

Summer Classes and Fall Ideas

So since my summer semester is finally over and I have had time do a bit more than just working, moving to a new place and practicing on league of legends. So over the summer I did a class about photographing people. Most of the assignments were about street photography and setting up the scene for the shot you are looking for so there is a lot of waiting involved. The bulk of what I was looking for came for when I was taking a long rest and just people watching.



1 comment:

  1. Hey taylor,
    I've noticed you post some great photos from your life around the Bay Area. I’m working for a new start-up called HeyLets and we’re trying to get people excited about doing what you do. We want our users to rediscover their city through mini-recommendations from people with similar interests and hopefully pay it forward. I was wondering, would you be interested in sharing some of your positive experiences in your community with us? We'd love to hear what you have to say and help you promote your blog.
    Drop me a line if you’re interested in more info: adam@heylets.com
    Thanks for your time and keep up the good work!
    -Adam

    ReplyDelete

I see you there! Tell me what you think!