Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Off The Grid - Food Truck Central

So last Thursday Brianna, Mahkayla and I went to Off The Grid for the first time after getting my new 85mm 1.8 lens, which my next post will be about. Anyways this was beyond amazing, I had Fuji apples and Huey had a day of fun before he got his balls removed. I had a sandwhich with rice as the bread. It was amazing, my current level of intoxication won't allow me to go into much other detail beyond sounding like a kid with downs since I am sleepy as well and my judgement might be impaired but it was DAMN GOOD. I really want to go again this Thursday to try out the curry truck, get a steamed bun and then have some southern comfort food.
Long Live The Food Trucks!

Oh yeah and the images are from the sx230, I should have tested the toy camera mode for it. Or at least shot these in black and white but these are conversions with the black and white filter and the hue and saturation layer for the different tones.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!