Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Self Portraits July 26th

Well after my little sisters shoot I decided I didn't have any decent shots of my self. Which is a bit ironic considering I am a photographer so I decided I needed to do one. Now in the timeline of the blog my sisters photos were posted on the 27th of July and this is going to be posted sometime in the future after that but these images were taken on the 26th of July, while my sisters were taken much earlier in the month, I think around the second week of July.
   I haven't done a lot of super high key stuff so I decided to give it a shot but with any self portrait shoot the hardest part is focus, which between aperture control and a little ingenuity a rough focus can be achieved very easily. The top image is a little too cool in the sense of white balance but it  I like the tone it gives to the image. The top image is also missing the bottom light which was added in the bottom image.
   This shoot was very off the collar just because I wanted to have a decent profile image on social networking sites and other things that may require my image or what not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I see you there! Tell me what you think!